Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2016

The Crazy Motat Adventures

 One Tuesday morning Esther, Hazel and I were talking about going to Motat. Mr Baxendine said to us hurry up and get on the bus. We got on the bus and sat on the sets at the back of the bus. Then we said goodbye to all the other Student at pt England School that were left behind. We were all excited to go Motat. We were all talking to Much we all heard something that sound like someone crying at Motat we all Rushed in Motat and saw some my sister called sauma we thought she was at school. Suddenly we got lost but not Esther we found a big wave of water and it was coming closer and closer to me then we ran an the wave was coming this way we all got wet and cold. Suddenly we found A good place to stay. Then Mr Baxendine said to us “we miss the bus” and Mr Baxendine said “I got a idea we should use the old cars in the Motat then we try to look for the old cars we found some and decided to use the best old car every we found an old car and started to use it Mr Baxendine set in the car And drive to pt England school. Suddenly I woke up and I was in my room sleeping I saw Esther and Hazel in my room trying to wake up me. That maybe was a drym.

No comments:

Post a Comment